Monday, April 8, 2013

A New Addition

Just finished a cute little bunny for my business!! It has already been sold though but I can always remake any animal! Funny enough my mom called dibs on it before I even finished it!! This goes to show you these aren't just for little kids, teens, or college students, but for adults as well! I'm taking orders for Mother's Day and Father's Day so hopefully I get more of those because I truly enjoy making these!!

This is just a quick post because I have a test to study for so gotta get on that!! Enjoy the cute picture of the newest addition!!!


Also remember to contact me at intheloop.sarahjayne@yahoo.com or check out my page and like and share it with your friends at www.facebook.com/InTheLoopSarahJayne message me or send an email to place an order!

Remember to stay in the loop and press the like button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment