Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sooo sorry guys :(

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days! Things have been crazy with the whole Ideas Challenge and everything! I also found out I was picked (after a long interview process that was really enjoyable) to receive the Raymond Entrepreneur Scholarship :)!!!!! I got it!!!!!!! You have no idea how happy I am!!! I will also be able to see the Raymond's who are also sponsoring the Ideas Challenge on Wednesday at the presentation!

I went to the meeting on Wednesday and now I need to finish my presentation and time it and everything, all while getting ready for finals, and working on the monkey and the Pinkie Pie My Little Pony crochet order!! It is actually turning out really well!! I'm extremely proud of it and look forward to seeing it when I'm done guys!!!

You will probably not hear from me for a couple of days because of everything going on this week!

BUTTTT Something else cool that happened was on Friday Startup Aggieland (a student business incubator that helps Aggies get their ideas off the ground and start businesses (very successful btw)) decided to use my Giraffe picture where it is sporting the Ideas Challenge glasses as their cover photo on their page on facebook!!! If you want to check out their page and like it if you'd like, you can find it underneath my likes on my page at www.facebook.com/InTheLoopSarahJayne and they wrote a real nice comment with it!!! Below I will post the picture they used :)

Also please don't forget to like my page and tell your friends to or share your favorite post I've made on it with your FB friends! I'm still working real hard to get my 100 likes so please help me out and press the like button at the bottom of this post!!!

So remember to stay in the loop and press the button below!!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment